Thread: Now What?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 08:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
moonkat

Now What?

A couple of days ago I posted about my A husband and 12 year old daughter. Well she pi**ed him off tonight with her attitude and snotty comebacks, and he threw a lighter at her. Somehow it grazed her leg in such a manner that she has about a 3 inch burn.

I am so sick of him taking out his frustrations on her, although she does deserve it. She is MY daughter, not his. I just want to call the cops, but I know it's so minor they probably wont do anything.

Just a curious question, my husband's grandparents are the biggest influence in his life and I know if they only knew what was going on, he would get his butt chewed. He really respects them and they help us out financially just about every week. (if they knew the money went to buy beer among other things) Part of me just wants to get them involved, but I am afraid it would just backfire in my face. Any thoughts on this?

Leaving right now is NOT an option. We are in the middle of an estate thing and when all is said and done, we (he) will inherit two houses. That is my saving grace knowing I will have a place to live should I decide to leave. It just seems to be taking too long.......