View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
HumbleBee

Originally Posted by thirtybubba View Post
i know, i shouldn't have posted in here...i might skip in here for y'all but i guess it's back to being all alone in this mess again. i did it myself, i reckon i'll either get out of it myself or go down in flames.
Please don't feel this way.

That's why we're all here - to support each other and NOT go through our struggles alone.

Not sure what you do for work, but some jobs will not even ask about past offenses, criminal records.

Also don't know what/if the DUI requires in terms of loss of license so driving may be a factor, but it doesn't mean THE END.

There's still public transportation and work from home stints that may be available.

I read an article the other day that said that for the first time in a very long time, some people are quitting jobs in favor of better paying ones.
This is a good sign for the economy in terms of job opportunties and finally (!) not being paid minimum wage for college educated professionals.

Please don't throw in the towel or feel like you deserve to go through this alone - nobody deserves that.

I look forward to hearing more from you!!