View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:02 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
lulu1974

Originally Posted by TakingCharge999 View Post
lulu great thread!! thanks a lot!! you are becoming much wiser.

Yes to remember they always had many choices and didn't give a damn..hurts, but after the hurt it is very freeing. Because it was their decision, it is who they are, the reason why we chose to go away.

Today I passed XABF and his usual friends and it was funny because I was walking on the corridor towards my place. On the far end there was a really nice friend also involved in self growth stuff, a quite happy/healthy person and we walked towards each other until we hugged! XABF +friends were just noise in the background.

It was fun because before I went -not walking but running- towards XABF and all kinds of sad and toxic ppl and situations and I ignored friends and family all that time. Now that I reconnect with them I feel much better... I feel the real me.

I see Positive changes coming up for you a great visualization is to imagine a HUGE luxurious room full of gifts of all colors sizes and shapes and imagine that is what HP has in store for you! believe it, its true.
Thank you for sharing and I love the visualization of all the gifts. That makes me feel giddy. This is a process that cant be rushed I am seeing but the roller coaster has slowed down immensely. Now there is only a bump on the ride here and there. How cool is that????

Hugs
Lulu