View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

Somebody please whack me QUICK!!!!!!

So is it common we have slips too in our recovery? If so I am not liking it one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My A is back in town since this morning, hes pulling that same ole song and dance about ...I am going to find a job, I am leaving all of that alone, (meaning the other woman, and crack issue) etc etc. Telling me he loves me more than words can describe. So, basically he wants me to pick him up this afternoon so he can come home, ONCE AGAIN. WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO KEEP GIVING HIM CHANCES???? WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T I TELL HIM TO GET OUT AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND HIS DAUGHTER???

Guys this really bothers me, simply because I've been doing so well. I can promise you all that by friday of this week he would be gone again. This is insane.

I've been seeing this other guy, he has been very understanding about my situation. We had been taking things really slow, he was talking to me yesterday and told me he wasn't trying to tell me what to do, or convince me of anything just because he wants to be with me, but that as a friend he was saying I deserve to be treated SO much better. He seems to be a very understanding person. He was telling me I am beautiful inside and out, and that if my A could stop using he would see that too.

Someone whack me with the skillet, I just don't understand why I feel like I need to give him another shot. I am really mad at myself. I hate feeling guilty. I hate this disease.

Please catch me before I fall.