View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lulu1974

Contacted my lawyer

I sent my lawyer an email and told her to serve him. This time I wont change my mind. I felt like an idiot emailing her because I have been so back and forth with this and hope she understands. So at some point this week he will get the papers and have a stroke of all my terms and either celebrate by getting drunk with his new mistress or get depressed and get drunk. Either way the bars better get ready!

I must confess, I wanted to make him squirm for a while because I pretty much know he wouldnt do it and he knows me well enough to know I will. And So he has been waiting on me to get this done as usual while he travels around the country with his mistress and goes to meet her parents. So most likely told her the divorce was in process when he has done **** and was hoping I would. A real gem I know. Best wishes to his newest victim. I am sure her parents loved him andhis charming ways. Poor suckers.

But in the end my dignity is more important. I read an Alanon book today and I realized I was just making things worse for myself.

So I have to say I am smiling and happy about this. A bit scared of the unknown but it cant get any worse. There is nothing left for him to do to me. He has broken every vow and every promise he ever made. So as in Alanon I have boundries and choices. He broke my boundries so the choices were mine.

Thanks for sharing this monumental moment in my life. 6/14/2010 is the day I took my life back legally. Just a few months and I will be totally free.

Hugs
Lulu