View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 11:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
intention
Don't resist, allow

Originally Posted by sobermax View Post
Feeling ridiculous and phoney, I tried at first to remember how we were made to pray at school but in the end just started talking to the world / universe. I asked for guidance through tomorrow so that I could be useful, not destructive in my actions, and that a colleague of mine for whom I have harboured some very strong resentments could find relief from the mental turmoil she sufers from. I chose this person because previously I have spent hours brooding over how awful she is and in my mind she has been an enemy and responsible for much of my own unhappiness.

I found myself talking freely (in my head) for much longer than I had intended to, and to my amazement, found myself saying 'I love you' to the universe. It just kind of came out. I was left with a brief sense of being part of the world in a way that I haven't felt, well - ever. If you knew me you would not bet on this ever happening.

Hi Max,

That's a special moment for you. Thanks for sharing it.

I understand what you meant about feeling ridiculous and phoney, I did too. But when relief, peace and serenity comes admist the turmoil, it doesn't matter anymore.

Well done on getting to Day 5 - Sleep will become easier in the days to come.