View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:48 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Hang On!!!!!! The best is yet to come. Keep moving forward, and the best thing you can do for your cousin who passed away, is to live your life clean and sober in her honor. By the way, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin and your Grandfather. I send you my condolences. That's a tragedy. I understand it all to well. My older brother died from a heroin overdose. It's a very painful reality. And addicition runs big time in my family too. Out of every 10 families, 9 of them have addiction. It's a fact, and it might not only be drugs, it might be alcohol, or food, or cigarettes. Addiction is Addiction. Addiction is more common than you think, and it's not a moral issue. I have no shame and I don't try to pretend that my family is perfect. I have faced the reality, and I am proud to be who I am, and proud of my family. I sure hope your feeling good today Video. Wishing you Peace and Love and alot of really great days ahead. Just hang on tight, and don't let your guard down.

I'm Proud of You, cause what your doing is some tough stuff. Be proud of yourself.
And avoid people, places and things, if you know what I mean.