View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:58 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

There really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's inside of each of us. We just have to dig deep to enjoy the riches. With each night we lie down to sleep w/o our DOC and then wake up with a clear mind is a blessing all in it's self.

I have a lot of family stuff in my life right now that's out of the usual realm I'm having to deal with on a daily basis. I'm so glad I made the choice 137 days ago to come off the opiates. I can handle the chaosis a lot better clear minded than I could have messed up and searching for the next pill to take.

And let me say there are for sure Angels amongst us. I had found a picture of my daughter with some friends from back in 1995 while looking for one particular picture to send her. I was putting the names on it to send it to her in Maryland. I couldn't think of the little boys name and out of the blue, while I had "Ice Road Truckers" show on TV they mentioned something about moving part of the oil drilling rig. It's called a "Derrick". The little boys name is "Derrick". How weird is that to come across the airwaves just at the time I'm trying to remember his name? I later found another picture with him in it where I had written the names down. And YES his name is Derrick. This isn't the first time I've experienced something like this happening. It happens to me all the time.

God Bless and know you are being watched over.