View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:57 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Quote: (( I don't think my children will have an intact home. ))

You are correct Honey, while this total jerk is allowed to parade around as king of the house, and trample all over you....your kids will NEVER live a normal home life, only that of being overwhelmed by a lazy, drunk, brain fried, ranting idiot and learning that mum means TARGET.

He has grabbed his gear and gone, so please take advantage of this gift and blessing from your HP.
Get those locks changed, go for legal advice and help, and keep this vicious and very dangerous person away from you and your family.

When this is done....let him know you are finished and if he tries to enter the home you will defend yourself and your children however necessary.....if this means police so be it.
You will bring charges against him for the violence he has done you, and for the threat of more of the same in future.

This may be the only chance you have to end this nightmare, before his manic behavior causes real physical harm to you, or the whole family. Maybe he won't hurt those children, yeah maybe it is just you......so what happens to the kids if you are in hospital or even worse, dead?
Being separated, and shunted into foster homes is not "intact family life".

You have lots to consider, and little time to do so.....I pray you will do it now and do it for your safety and future happiness.

God bless