View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
dedubya

thanks Friends
well my wife is sugar coating the whole thing- its only money (like 1000). She has always protected her kids (they are all ours). just tried to have a conversation with my daughter that i would help her, i asked her to go to a nice rehab place and i would pay all of it, she walked out screaming - she's told us she is taking suboxone (oxy a year ago- i don't know what to believe.) I don't touch the stuff- have seen so many friends spiral down from that, two of them died that i was good friends with- and it hurts my heart to see my wonderful daughter on this.
Going to the backyard- my wife just slammed the door because i was putting the facts on the table.....(literally). she didn't leave- she (wife) is a sweetheart but in my opinion she counteracts all of the discipline i try to instill in the home....
oh well-
best thing now is to crank up my mesa boogie and play guitar. that usually mellows me out.
sorry for bringing you all into this. Always like to leave on a positive note- the world is beautiful, i hope God will keep that thought in my mind....
Dub