View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dedubya

so where do i go with this?

well, I have worked since i was 14 yrs old (well, doing family work really until I was 17- and it wasnt ridiculous, just chores i guess). I like to work. It makes me feel good, and i truly enjoy it most of the time, especially when i was not struggling with alcohol. But even then some.
I have a problem- on top of a problem....my 19 yr old daughter has stolen 1000 dollars from my wife's atm- who was nice enough to let her have lunch with friends last weekend- we just found out she used the card to get the cash- and disappeared for 4 days (you can't bs me- I know the crowd, see 'em every day. My wife is a huge sweetheart but she is seeing the light now. She thought I made a mistake (we have separate bank accounts for no other reason than to manage finances.)
Well- life isnt easy.. Sorry for being long..
First-
when I was a kid, when you get old enough to work you did- if you didn't fine, you're a mature adult and that is totally ok- I have friends that dont' and I am very cool with that. But dont expect others to carry your load.

Maybe I should blog this. I will keep it short. not possible at this point...
My theory is- kids (loosely used- up to 19 or so) need to get off of their asses and see the world, and work, and get the money to do that. You don't steal it. You earn it. I certainly did. Thats off my chest- I am going riding my harley and look at the beautiful things in this world- not bars by the way- not even stopping just going to the ocean.

I could explode right now- but my spiritual side is telling me to settle down and deal with the situation...the ocean does that for me.
Love you all

Sorry about the long post.
Just have Friends here.
Dub