View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:16 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
SomeoneSomwhere

Well we just have Masshealth, it’s public insurance and while it covers mental health, it is pretty limited in what it covers and I’ve already used some of my allotted mental health coverage in therapy…
My Mom hates my current therapist (I’m apathetic…) , she doesn’t think she’s a good fit. Mostly because it hasn’t been helping, she is always pushing medication and she didn’t think suggesting I go to AA meetings and an outpatient dual diagnosis program was a good idea. My Mom didn’t like any of those ideas…
They do want to help me but my Mom think right now I need to be around my family and my friends, not cut off from everyone. And I agree that they’re not scummy people at all I’ve gone to plenty of meetings and everyone was great…
My Mom has a way about getting her way though, if she really doesn’t think rehab is the answer then that’s probably the way it will be. I have an appointment with a therapist tomorrow and I’ll talk to him, see what he thinks…maybe if he agrees that I need rehab (Which I assume he wil…) then she’ll listen…I don’t know.