View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Go hit the snack machine. Food will help overcome the cravings for the opiates. It will also help keep your energy level boosted. You've already made it three days!!! Just keep pushing forward with the drive and determination to not take another one. A pill would make you feel better "right now", but when that one wears off? You'll be looking to take another and another and another, etc. It only took you two months this time to reach a level you didn't want to be at. Our body NEVER FORGETS remember?

I made the same mistake you did. I thought I could use them recreationally too. NOT! This was about 15 years ago. So when I HAD to take them for serious injuries and after surgeries. I was dreading the hell out of it. Because I knew the hell I'd have to go thru to detox off of them. We can all party and have fun. We just have to do it w/o drugs and alcohol. We are normal people. Our brains are just wired differently. But just think about it? We never have to worry about going to jail from driving f**ked up. I like using my money for things other than Attorneys, Court fees, higher car insurance, etc.