View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
DayTrader
12-Step Recovered Alkie

The question of "God's will for me" comes up most often when I'm trying to make a big decision. For example, right now I'm praying for some guidance on whether I should stay with my current job and find a way to make more money at it (like I used to be able to do) or throw in the towel, come to believe it's just "over" and commit to looking for something new. Both options scare the hell outta me so I'm doing some big time searching for God's will.

Sometimes I figure He doesn't care one way or another so long as I'm not walking away from him and am willing to help others.

Honestly, I just don't know.....and when I'm stumped I would historically make a rash decision and run with it. Now, I'm sitting in that fear and trying to be patient for more to be revealed.

...anyone know how to make Him hurry up? lol

....edit: it just hit me. the answer is probably "and both" As in.....try to figure this job out AND look for something new. Why do I alllllllllways forget that (and both) option??? lolololol

.....edit #2. sheesh, I think I had to wait a WHOLE 15 seconds before i got the answer......and there I was lookin for God to hurry up! lol