View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi Videodrone32:

Way to go! You are well on your way to freedom. No more chasing the pills. I know for myself, it was a real pain in the butt to reach the bottom of the bottle and have no place else to get it until my next refill came in. There is nothing like detoxing over and over again when I'd run out. Lord I don't ever want to be there again. And if I'd get low on my pills and would have some kind of appt. coming up I had to be at, I'd have to go a few days w/o just to be sure I wouldn't be in a full blown detox when I had to make this appt. I'm sure my body is VERY grateful for not having to do the yoo yoo event over and over each month. I know my mind is!

Stick with the plan you are on. AND DON'T GO THINKING YOU CAN USE PILLS AGAIN W/O GETTING INTO THIS FIX AGAIN!! Now you know you can't ever take them unless you are seriously injured and have to. Even then I'd be leary of it.

Hang in there. We'll be wishing you lots of luck here on SR. We've all been thru what you are going thru. So you aren't alone in this miserable world of addicts.