View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Brucel

Originally Posted by froglegs View Post
Thanks for the replies....

I am so torn up about this....I feel like I have taken a step backward.
But, I am also proud of myself that I stood my ground. My AH is very good at turning things around on me...so when I am confronting him about this he is saying "well, you are no saint either, you only paid attention to me when you were buzzed (which wasn't often lol)" you didn't give me anything I needed", "she listends to me and actually cares"....
Stuff like that to try and make me feel responsible for whats going on. But I have gotten good at just covering my ears and saying "la la la...done listening"
I have also gotten better with my follow through. I think he is getting the message I am serious. I am sure once he is gone this will be alot easier for me to deal with. I know it is his business to do what he wants to do, everyone handles these situations differently, but I just can't stand there and look at it.

But thanks again for the support. I will get through this one way or another
It seems to me that he's trying to justify his actions with words like it's your fault. Marc McGuire hit so many Home Runs cause he had a great follow thru. Sounds like yours is getting pretty good too! After he leaves start working on you. AA has a great reference to that," if you work on the solution, the problem goes away". Good luck and God Bless