Old 06-02-2010, 03:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Wow, that is what is called counseling? God help us. Sorry to hear WW!! That is total b.s. and I probably would've laid into the b!tch. Hellllloooo.....she is in a field that is all about helping people and it sounds like she could use to some help herself.

I don't have much tolerance for that and the so called "bad days." I work with kids and never once in all of my years have I brought my issues to a classroom. Can you imagine me snapping at a child? Ummm....no.

I would definitely go back as she is new and maybe she was overwhelmed with trying to get settled. She could be frustrated or maybe she gives out tough love or something. If she still gives off the negative vibe next week then definitely speak to someone in the program about what has happened and how you feel. If my counselor treated me like that.....I would be pretty heated too. You are going there for help for crying out loud.

Hang in there WW and know you can always vent here! Just breath deep and return with as open of a mind as possible.

I am proud of you and how you are handling this. You so did the right thing by bringing it to her attention. Lets see if it hit home with her.

Huggs....we are here for ya!