View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Almath

Dear Mamm and Grace,

It's great to hear from you and thank you so much for your very kind wishes for my Mum and your support which is greatly appreciated :-).

I heard last night that all went very well with her operation thank God and that they managed to get all of it (not very much to remove!) and took a couple of lymph nodes to check them out. She's getting some further tests and an MRI scan this morning and will be allowed to go home to recuperate this afternoon. Then it'll be the difficult wait till the 15th June for the results and starting Radiotherapy afterwards. But I spoke with her this morning and she was in good spirits which has put the rest of us in good form too :-)!

The hubby did the 20kms of Brussels in a good time! I managed to run to various points to video him in action which was fun :-)! There were 30,000 runners in all - it was like a herd of wilderbeast running by me ;-)!

Great to hear all the news and especially that Grace got through such a difficult weekend!! You can be really proud of yourself my dear!!

Well sorry I have to run now for lunch but will catch up with you very soon!

Big hugs to my girls ,

Almath