Old 05-30-2010, 04:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Satya
Finding Truth Within

Update

So I went ahead with the procedure, and my daughter came through really well. Yay!

Yet, ever since he has been threatening to take me to court. That normally wouldn't bother me, because I believe he is going to surprised. I have always had de facto custody of my children; he has only ever had visitation, mostly supervised. The thing is I was set to move in 3 weeks. He already agreed to the move, and was planning on moving there too. I even already have a place set up for June/July Now, he is trying to say I can't move until after he takes me to court. I am struggling with what to do. Do I go ahead with the move? Or, do I stay here and stick it out with the court system? He may very well be bluffing, but it is hard to say.

Moving is the very best thing for the kids and me. We have a community of friends where I am moving (lots of other families and children.) I will be going to school; there are only a few schools in the country for what I want to do and there happens to be one right where I have a community of friends.

I am feeling so frustrated and overwhelmed with everything. I have made great strides in my own recovery in the past few months, but I still have to deal with this crap, because we have kids together.