View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:33 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thanks guys I finally fell asleep about 5AM the last thing I wanted to see was the sun come up having not been drinking. Either way I knew today would be a terrible day if i stayed up all night.
Its sad my witching hour was 11:30 AM HA HA, That's when I started for the last year and 1/2 at least then didn't stop until I passed out. Pretty much on the weekends my withing hour was as early as 8 AM or whenever I woke form the night before. I tried to always leave at least half of 1 tall boy of beer for the am so when I got up and got it out of the fridge my husband though I was getting juice or something and then would go to my closet where I proceeded to slam it and pretend to be hanging up laundry.
When I first start that routine it as fun gave me energy for the day, made me want to plan something w/ my husband and daughter and by the end it was just what I had to to do get out of bed.
I didn't do that today, and pray I have the strength to never do that again, or take another drink for that matter, but I also see its going to be a looongnggg weekend, but i am going to make the best of it and see what happens.
<3 Dream