View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:34 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Just checkin' in this morning to say a big hello!!

I got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning instead of getting up with my daughter at 6:45 (school is out for the summer now). I love getting a full 8 hours of sleep. I'm going to make some cinnamon rolls and bacon for my girls and then get to work. (The highlight was for you, porkchopped!)

trader - why is it they always choose those people to do infomercials?! I had to giggle at your post because there is an infomercial for a Ford dealership here and the guy has such a thick Mississippi accent that he can get three syllables out of a one syllable word. The word "Ford" becomes "Forwarduh."
Cracks me up.

It's great to see so many people hanging in there and going strong!!
I hope you get back your energy Margareth - I have alot more energy for the most part, but there are days that I'm still feeling totally wiped out. I know I have a few PAWS symptoms and it helps to understand that I'm not going to be my old self overnight. I love what porkchop pointed out:
Sometimes I think that we are just more aware of being tired now - I think of functioning when hungover - now that is tiring
Norther - "cruise control" is a good way to describe it. I hope none of us gets complacent, either. I know I can get bored easily and start looking for something exciting/interesting (i.e. a high?). I've always been a bit restless, not being able to sit still...... I find that coming here everyday refreshes my commitment, as meetings would, too.

Well, I think I'll quit here before I get too long-winded and write another epic post!

STAY STRONG, STAY SOBER, AND HAVE A FABULISTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!