Thread: Just Breath...
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thanks Seek, Wheh its hard right now b/c I feel like I need to hurry and fix everything for all the times I was so messed up, luckily I never jeopardized myy daughter by not providing for her, I always did my "job" but sadly thats what it felt like (not all the time) and I am in sucha rush to fix myselg so I can make up for lost time w/ her but being on day 3 of no alcohol (usually the hardest for me) and tapering on opiates to QUIT 100% it is VERY hard to do this routine w/out frustration, or something if she isnt 100% an angel and sheis but shes also 3 and 1/2 and I am sure you know what I mean so basically its impossible w/out feeling frustration or something during that time, but I know I am doing this for her, it will pass and then these times will be easiier for me to ge through without that anxiety and frustration.
Thanks a lot it hels when other moms understand. Tomorrow is my 3rd AA meeting (lovng it so far) and my first Womans only meeting and all the woman from both of the other 2 meetings said its the best so I cant wait and I pray I find my sponsor )at least a temp one) there to start the steps b/c I have a lot of work to do.
Thanks!
<3 Dream