Thread: AH and I talked
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1va

AH and I talked

He came over this weekend, his parents said he could stay the night since he had a couseling appointment in the morning (His mom drives him there and pays the copay since he has no money). First thing he did was ask me if I could fill up his gas tank, I told him that he didn't need to go anywhere, so no I would not. He said he needed to go pick up his clothes and seizure meds, I told him that I would not give him gas but I would give him a ride to go pick it up. He refused the ride, saying he didn't want me to know where he was staying, that I would try to find him.
This is rediculous as the only time I've ever driven over to where he was staying was when I was telling him I wanted a divorce and he hung up the phone on me cause he didn't want to talk. I understand he wants the controll, but too bad.
So I let him know that I was very upset with him, let him know that I thought these behaviors were unhealthy and hurt me, so he left and didn't go to his appointment the next day.
Now on my way to work this morning I got a call on my cell from a withheld number, I knew it was AH so I turned up my music and forgot about it. When i got to work I had 14 missed calls on my cell. Then he called me at work, I'm a receptionsit and our caller ID is pretty vague so I couldn't tell it was him and just ignore it... we talked for a while, it was mostly him. He asked me to make an appointment for a couples couseling session, i told him no. If he wants to work on our marriage then he needs to do this, I've spent the last 3 years trying to work on our marriage. I told him that I needed him to stay away, I can't be around him and I don't want him around. He asked me to help him, I told thim that I can't, and to please stop asking me, "I can't save you". He said he understood and agreed to stay away... we'll see.

I've beeen listening to a song, and it feels so relevant

She said please won't you get off my back
can't you see that I'm in pain
You know that I'll never
let you come back in again...