Thread: I'm with moose!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:43 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
devastated

Thanks to everyone of my great friends for your support, prayers, and well wishes.

I haven't heard from my son yet, and I haven't made an effort to call him. I told him in the letter that if he wanted to be part of this family he was going to have to make the decision to get some type of help. Guess he's still not ready. Sure was hoping he would be ready sometime in my life time, but guess that's not going to happen.

We're keeping very busy with the little one and tomorrow the social worker, and possibly her Mamma, will be here for a visit. Have mixed feelings about her seeing her Mamma, but whatever is best for the baby is fine with me. Don't know if she will make it, as she missed her scheduled visit with her baby boy, who is now in a foster home. How sad! Really don't think she ever really bonded with that baby, but she did with this one. She called on her birthday but baby wouldn't talk on the phone, so mamma cried. Yep, that's what mamma's do!! Only this time, it's mamma's fault!

If she does come here, I pray this will make her come to her senses. Sure didn't do it for my son! I thought it was going to for a while there, but guess the drugs were more important again!

Keep those prayers coming he sure could use them.

Hugs, Devastated