View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

HAHA sorry the post isnt funny its just interestingly funny how you were able to point out the differences between the "perfect" life if the movies and their drug and alcohol use is always (just about in the mainstream) glorified, we do live in a mixed up twisted Country.

I can see why you are so pissed, I am on day 7 and we cant buy here in GA on Sunday and thats tomorrow so usually on Sat night I sock up but end up drinking that all and now have a friend that risks a federal offense for me to sell me beer on Sunday, but apart from that my mind totally stopped to think its Saturday, I was so close to heading over to the beer section to stock up and then I remembered I dont drink anymore.

I really need a meeting, today didnt work out, but must go to one tomorrow come Hell or high water. Have been goignt o NA not the best results so far, i am readty to try AA and have a feeling I will have more success as far as support and a sponser there, b/c I am sooo ready to start the steps but have not had lucky getting a sponser at NA.

Good luck making it though watching movines or any tv for the net few weeks!

<3 Dream