View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:25 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

the internet makes it harder i think.

twitter, facebook etc. at least that's my experience recently

Yes and Yes! I was actually triggered this morning. My XA has me blocked, which I should be grateful for, but he has now popped out of the woodwork again and I noticed he left a comment under a mutual friends page who I talk to all of the time...the only way I know is because his name was referred to in the response.
It was a major trigger. And all my own doing. My mind just started to work overtime. Even seeing his name typed out made me cry.
I'm so used to his manipulations that I couldn't help but start reading into the meaning of him starting to communicate with people I know.... I just kept thinking he just still wants to hurt me! May not even be the case at all.

So now instead of reacting, I just want to disappear from facebook again... he can have it all. Gonna lay low for a while and get back to me.
It's amazing how dealing with crazy making behavior, will cause you to go into crazy making thought even when you are away from it.

Where is my private island with my personal cabana boy to give me a back massage and tropical drink!?