View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:28 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by Oddman View Post
I don't really feel like writing much. Think I'll read some more posts. Kinda like going to a meeting and just listening. I'm such a FAKE. I haven't gotten myself to a meeting!! I just read a lot of books about meetings, and listen to meetings on my ipod. What a joke right?!?!

God I'm pissy today. This is only day 2, but hey!!!!
No that isn't a JOKE! Some of us are not even able to go to meetings like we would like to and this Internet Gig is one of the best solutions that I've come to find. Matter of fact I didn't even know how to register or google in 2005. My tech guy registered me here. LOL my first post was a day or so afterward and I think it was in the Alanon or nar-anon forums here.

Doesn't matter we are all here this is the same as a meeting although we do suggest F2F (face to Face) but sometimes it isn't possible for many of us. So yeah your OK! Day two is awesome! Day ? Well it is only Today. None of us have anything over anyone in this field. Seen it too many times. Relapse unfortunately happens to many just wish it could leave me alone for about 10 years

Good luck and God Bless!