Thread: Just popping in
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:57 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
GailJ

I just posted on the alcoholism form not sure where is better to post there or here as one PTSD feeds the other, another relationship crashed and burned. Alone again so need lots of support for help to not relapse into binging. Feel ready and resolved today but don't know about tommorrow. Think I'll be online a lot over the next while. Here and on the alcoholism forum as well as over at uncommun forums, lots of great coping articles there.

All programs state alcoholism must be treated first yet I know I need to treat both simutaniously if I have any hope at true recovery. I'm being brutally honest with myself. I knew I wasn't ready for a relationship and chose an pot addict so it was doomed to fail from the start. Addicts can't be with addicts It just doesn't work.

Think I will be on my own for a long time before I attempt another relationship. Need to be healthy first. Posting here always triggers panick in me and I'm always so scared to post. I see my panick posts and scare myself silly. Hoping I don't get too hypersensitive and scare off again.

Need you guys more than you know