View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:21 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Hammerhead

Originally Posted by BS08 View Post
God, I remember that sound every morning. The lighter, the sound of the water in the bong, and then the hacking cough. Every morning and every night. I hated it, I hated the smell and I hated seeing that stoned look in his eyes. He was getting stoned before he went to work...

... I was way too tolerant of that crap. We couldn't even go on a hike without him stopping to light up. Nature you know. Great place to get stoned.
Yep my exah smoked hydroponic stogies like they were cigarettes! (10 - 15 a day) ... I absolutely hated...hated the smell!!! His eyes were continuously glazed over. His cough could be heard for at least a block away!

Then after smoking would eat a weeks worth of groceries in an afternoon and then call all his buddies to tell them how high he was... WTF!

He spent at least 800 to 900 a month on pot and the grocery bill was about the same... looking back.... I put the groceries on the credit card so he could have cash to buy his pot... I'm still paying for the groceries he ate last year!!!!

Mine too would want to take a ride to the country to enjoy nature while stoned.

makes me sick to think of it again... yuck!