View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:07 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

My husband was/is addicted to pot. I hate it. I couldn't stand seeing him grab his bong and head for the back porch. Then I'd hear the sound of his lighter, then him hacking away coughing.

He'd cough so hard his face would turn beet red and his veins would pop up. I thought he'd have an aneurysm.

He smoked first thing in the morning, all day and last thing he did before he went to bed. He spent lots of time, money and energy on his mistress Maryjane. She came before his kids, food, rent, bills, everything.

Along with his cigs, booze, pot, meth, sex addictions not to mention the mental, emotion, verbal, psychological abuse he spewed forth on me and the children and as if that wasn't enough I found out that he was a narcissist (a cheating one at that) Soooooo, I kicked his arse out and the only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Now when I get up in the morning I get to enjoy the sounds of the birds signing instead of listening to an annoying pothead choking on a bong hit and hacking up a lung.

Life is peaceful without a pothead in it
Passion