Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
LS2

Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Scared of what? Things are bad now. Getting some space can only bring you some peace so you can think clearly. You can stand up for yourself and ask him to leave. You have the right and ability to do that even though he has quit drinking for right now.

Those things you mentioned with your step son are all huge red flags. The fact that your A is blowing it off is a red flag. I urge you to not leave your children alone with your step son or his family. Is your A the father of your children? If not, please don't leave them alone with him either. Maybe even if he is. I don't mean to offend. He blew it off though, and that is a red flag in my book.

I'm sorry for all you have to think about and deal with right now.
Thank you, I think that is what I need space. I just bluntly told him (finace) that these thing will not be taken lightly and I am doing whatever it takes and I will be going to talk with people about this. He was silent. then he said well I haven;t seen this yet.

He is the father of my 2 little ones, then my stepson is 5...My stepson lives with his mom and then his other brother who is 12 doesn't belong to my fiance.