Old 05-02-2010, 07:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
LS2

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
Thanks, no it doesn't sound rude at all. Your refering to my stepson right? I just have no choice since I am not his real mother! I can't do anything, he lives with his mom and visits everyother weekend at our place, and my Afinace is not believing that we need to do anything as it will "stir the pot" so to speak.

Who cares what your Afiance says??? Yes, you most certainly CAN do something about it. This is your child we are talking about!! Is not stirring the pot worth protecting your child??? I'm sorry, but this is infuriating to me!
Thank you, I appreciate you guys giving me honest answers and being blunt because to me this IS a HUGE issue and it seems like everyone who I talk to, my A parents just blow it off and I just don't get it, this is happening to MY daughter and I DONT like it it should NOT being happening and me living in fear of things happening again. I am in tears here because these issues just can't be taken lightly. I am debating wheather to just go to the counsler, the county and maybe the police without sharing with his mom my concerns first.