View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 06:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Hammerhead

froglegs...

While my stbxah is out on what I am counting his 4th date, I am sitting home with the kids, feeling overwhelmed, tired and lost.
You're counting his dates....his useless, brainless, same o crap dates, telling the same lies dates...

... your time spent with your children is wonderful and admirable... opportunities to make wonderful memories... think of the QUALITY time you have to spend with your children.

STBXAH has offered to come and help me out with these things, he pointed out to me that it is going to be a big undertaking and if I needed his help he would give it to me. I have a lot of friends that will help me too...
Yeah you can count on him to tell you it's going to be a BIG undertaking... that's a hook... to make YOU think you need him and that YOU can't do it!

It's not that it's a BIG job... it's a time management job.... you can manage just fine without him... you have a lot of friends that will help.

I am not regretting my decesion at all , but sitting home tonight while he is probably out on a date is making me feel very "disposable" After 11 long years this is the climax. He is just getting right back into the swing of things, probably using the same lies and lines he used on me when I fell hard and fast for him when we started dating. This makes my stomach turn. I can't wait for him to move out, for this to be final and to get some closure.

I am gonna go hug my kids, thank my HP and have a good cry......
You feeling disposable is you feeling disposable... can you for a moment feel that you have a bright future... because it WILL get better... I promise.

BTW... you mention that you can't wait for him to move out... WTF... he's living there and NOT helping with the yard... it's not a matter of if you need him to help you do anything... but the lazy bum has his priorities all screwed up... he's out "partying" but offers to help... if you need it. WTF!

Cry if you must... let it out... get it out... but please know that you are so much better than he treats you.

((more hugs to you))