View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TheJoshling

In Comes Another One

Well hello folks, I can say sincerely I'm glad to have found my way here. I'm not gonna lie, but I'm not expecting a whole lot of sympathy, it's just what I feel I need to say as an introduction. My name is Josh, I'm seventeen and in June I'll be eighteen and even as young as I am, I feel like a lost, forsaken soul. I've been struggling with my demons of addiction now for almost four years, and just yesterday I'd said THAT'S IT! I'm done! I can't keep living my life this way, I don't need to be high up to be happy.

I've been through the court systems for felony drug distribution, and I've done every drug you could probably think of at least once. For heaven's sake I'm not proud of it, but while I came here to be surrounded by brothers and sisters who understand what I will be going through in the next few weeks and months and I am desperately looking for everybodies support..but I also came here because I feel like I have a lot to offer, with my knowledge of addiction and the different kinds of drugs out there.

I've only read a few posts, and none of the intro's for new people so I'm not sure entirely what to say or not to say. I am blessed to share that I was just recently born again by the blood of Jesus Christ, and have become a firm believer, and he's done so much for me already. But if there others around here that happen to be religious, I humbly do ask you for your prayers for me to get through this trial laid before me, and I in turn will pray for each and everybody who I meet that is struggling through what I am now.

I really do hope that I'll get to know you all, and I ask your patience as I learn my way around here, learn the do's and don'ts, you know.

Thank you, and God bless.