View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:27 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

*PHEW*!

I was reading this with baited breath at work, hoping and praying that you were ok. Thank goodness you had family come over to help you.

I remember my own emergency move out day, and I remember thinking that it was the beginning of a new life for me....I also remember crying at Tim Horton's with my parents after it was all over and done with, because I'd been holding it all in for months.

*hugs* to you for being such a brave mama.

Please limit your contact with this, um, "man". You are right: he's made *his* choices and they are none of your business anymore. Do you have a lawyer already? I can't remember...If you do, your stbx can communicate to you through this lawyer, or via email if you have the fortitude for it. When I needed some space from AH, I had all of his emails redirected to a folder called "I don't have time to read this $hit", and had friends/coworkers read them (and his texts), just giving me the cliff notes.

Regarding your daughter, she may be sad about not seeing her room again, but when she grows up, she'll remember how her mother took a stand and refused to let her live in a world of madness.

*MORE HUGS FOR YOU!!**