Thread: feeling sick
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 10:39 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Thunder
Paused

Wow! Glad you made it to the meeting Erika. And its good that you remember that no matter what happens, you can turn to your friends here and get TONS of love and support - no matter what!
There is good in this world we cannot see. People call it God, people call it Higher Power - sounds like it was looking out for you.
It was looking out for me too. On the way to my first meeting (yesterday), my car battery was completely dead - car didn't start... not even a contact 'click'.. but it started on the third turn of the key. My clock had reset, and my battery had found power from somewhere. Maybe there's a reasonable explanation - I just cant think of one.
Anyhow, I'm not going to harp on the God thing. I feel strongly about spirituality, and would be more than willing to share why. My faith isn't blind.
Anyhow, sorry to get off track - I can't keep my mouth shut in meetings either. I've been to 3 so far (2 today) and I babble on at every one. So far no one has gotten pissed off at me, but methinks its only a matter of time.
Hang in there sweetie. I too, keep checking back to see how you're doing.