Old 04-20-2010, 05:18 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
fluxcap

Just made it over day 3 without a drink Found I am really positive in the morning about not having a drink ever again and then by late afternoon I start thinking of beer as it had become such a regular thing in my life. Decided this time around that I would not carry my bank card on me or more than $20 on me so it would stop me getting some on the drive home, seems to be working a treat so far.

I have come to the relisation that I can no longer have alcohol in my life anymore as I cannot stop drinking and once I have one and then it snowballs from there. I relised how bad I had come last friday nght as I drank to much. And when I went to sleep during the night my wife got up to go to the toilet and I had rolled over onto her side snoring and she couldn't wake me up to get back in the bed. That was an eye-opener as what if there was an emergency and I couldnt be woken up

But all is good so far seem to be feeling the fuzzies in the afternoon more this time around. Hope all you other 2 weekliens are all going well with your struggles