View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rdy4change

Packing today...words of support please.

Well, STBEX knew that I'd be moving the end of the month but has chosen to conveniently forget it at his liesure. After a weekend of his mood escalating...Friday he bolted the garage doors shut on DD and I so we couldn't get in, threatening to leave her alone yesterday until I got home from my errands and then last night texting me to bring my entire family and get my stuff out...I'm doing it.

I'm scared to death to start packing. I obviously have to do it...but he says that he'll be here the entire time making sure I don't take anything of his. Additionally he says that I shouldn't get a thing but the clothes on my back because he bought everything. OK...I told him I'd add up what i've paid in health insurance, food, utilities and clothes for his daughter that he's NEVER really contributed to and maybe I could take a set of the dishes.

Anyway...has anyone experienced this where your STBEX has monitored your packing? I'm pretty sure this morning will go OK because he'll be sober but this afternoon will be a different story. I plan on getting the boxes somewhere other than the house so he doesn't trash them. I'm also fully prepared to stay in a hotel until I can close on my townhouse. Just frustrated that he has no regard for his DD in all of this.

NoDay...seriously, I feel like I'm following directly in your footsteps!

Thanks for your support everyone. Even though I know I'm not alone...I feel like it more than ever.