View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
KeepPedaling

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
Hi KP. Don't go to his FB page, you'll just open up old wounds. Keep doing what you were doing. Of course you have feelings for him; of course you care about him; this may just be an indication that you are bored or restless and need to focus on something new; your brain is going back to old habits, old topics, that's all. Chin up, go look at a new shiny bike or plan a cross-country trip or something.
Someone earlier told me to defriend him on fb. I did that long ago. I can still see his wall posts if I want to though since they're set to public. And I won't go to his fb page (which was what my post was about). I haven't for a really long time, and I won't.

I've been so busy, that I don't think it's a sign of me being bored or restless. I laughed when I read that because, honestly, I think it's a sign that I'm hormonal cause it's that time of the month (TMI - I know). I'm all emotional this week and feeling wimpy. I also have a few super scary doc appointments coming up (and a little hospital time to look forward too) so I guess I'm feeling extra wimpy.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. And yes, what you said is pretty much what I'm going through.