View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1logically

I'm the reason he doesn't come home?

The woman my AHSTBXF (BF) exploded our 14 years of life together over were overhead discussing me..(not to say she is the only reason - but her stepping in as a new enabler has been the slope to hell. I know alcoholism is the problem and the problem under that is the real problem..but you know what I mean..)

She meets him in the bar, drinks with him, has half azzed booty calls with him after hours AND HOURS of drinking when he is drunk in the car. (absolutely disgusting)

She said: "You told me the reason that you did not go home at night was because SHE was there..."

He said: "Correct"

She said " So, if SHE wasn't there, you wouldn't be drinking? Doesn't she KNOW that?"

He said: It's all been explained to her. In fact, if she wasn't there...I wouldn't have gone out tonight.

She said: I'm going to call her and tell her about it!

(He had been drinking for hours when the conversation took place).

SO NOW- I'M THE REASON HE DRINKS AND DOESN'T COME HOME??

He has never had a specific time to come home but when he comes home drunk, I am not happy about it. I TOTALLY stand in the way of his drinking. He has been going out nightly for at least the last 4-5 years. NIGHTLY.

I am so f'ing enraged- I asked him if the reason he did not come home was because I was here...he said "no".
Have any of you ever been told that??? They don't want to come home because you are there?? HE EVEN SAID IT TO ME LAST SATURDAY NIGHT..WAS DRIVING AROUND DRUNK OUT OF HIS M-I-N-D, SAYING HE WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF. SAID IN A SMALL VOICE " I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME".