Old 04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
topspin

What a beautiful day it's turned out to be ! It sure didn't start off that way, though. I was sure I'd be able to finally get some sleep last night; since today is day 8 , but ended up with only two hours, ....not that I count backwards when I wake to determine how I'm going to feel today

It's some (yet) undiagnosed medical thing I'm dealing with that causes extreme pain in my hands and wrists occasionally. Usually it's only part of one hand or the other, but this morning it was an elbow and both hands. It really got me depressed and fearful about my health for about an hour, ... I took an anti inflammatory which really helped ; then headed to the grocery store for some vitamins, more fresh veggies and some smokes. Yesterday I had cleaned my fridge out for the first time in years. It's sparkling !! And threw out anything I didn't need to be eating anyway( for health reasons ). Eventually that early morning pain started to go away and got to do some more cleaning and organizing in the kitchen before heading to a noon time AA meeting.

My withdrawal symptoms have settled down alot today. Six days ago I was shakin' like a dog sh*ttin a peach seed. LO

Anyway, I justed wanted to thank all the folks here for their posts. It's been damn helpful and a wonderful learning experience even though I'm so new here , ..