View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

So yesterday when "bf" was out, I danced, did some yoga, put my music, played with my cats, and was cooking a great meal while watching a show I enjoy very much.

Then he arrived and told me if we should leave to watch a football game and pushed for going fast, I told him I was going to enjoy my meal and he needed to wait.

But of course it was not the same as if I was alone and watched americas next top model or read People or just enjoy my damn meal with time for one day of the week.

So we go watch the game. Later on his stomach issues make me leave the room, they were so bad, yuk. Also its funny but my foster cat also has these "odors" (was told its normal due to lactancy) ... the cat is ok... but HE can do something, like NOT eat trash all the time? ugh.

Can't wait to live by myself. At least now I am just placing his clothes in his closet, no longer washing his then resenting it because I don't have time for my stuff. He said he would leave as soon as he is able to.. $$.. but for now its also convenient for me to share the rent...

I am also released now that I think I do not want to marry or at least now now. *****! my savings are just mine again. .

Thanks to SR I appreciate the pressure was on due to him, $ pressure, living like a frustrated housewife pressure, now I feel more like myself.

PS Thanks anvilhead, I put some more money pressure and he just gave me back 1/3rd of what he owed me. Get this.. because I was totally BROKE.. and he said "why didn't you tell me you needed the money"

Ok so he had it but I was not starved enough for him to start giving it back.

Ok excuse me while I get stuff out of the mattress, this one sucks so I am selling it and need to take pics with everything clean.

Now with the $ he gave me back I can take my camera to repair, !