View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 04:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
dedubya

Originally Posted by PrimalScream View Post
Been straight for a long time….6 or 8 months…..picked up a new rear-end for my motorcycle today and just wanted to get home and install it....I have to say I have ****** up from the total abstainers thing.....I have gotten drunk and smoked (don’t think I mean smoking crack or something, I mean smoking cigs) all night a few times. sucks...Because I didn't do that for a long time...****....can't believe I let it get the best of me...I was straight for about 6 months then all of a sudden I wanted to smoke...and of course as soon as I want to smoke I want to drink and I did...I actually just got back from a twisted sister concert here in Vancouver. I am a very high level drunk and can hide it from everyone (at least that's what I tell every one I don’t know…I know you guys know I am full of ****!! ) ******* help me…why should I stay straight when everything in my life says party???..... I am ****** up!!!!! I want to drink 12 beers when I get home from something instead of going to bed…If that isn’t a ******* drunk then I’ve never heard of one….
Steve
Help me…..I am usually straight, but every now and then I just want to get as ****** up as humanly possible…every one I know, knows it is not what I should be doing (I mean not drinking) but they all secretly like my fuckedupedness…I just don’t know any close friends that are totally ******* strait..
Whatever, love all you guys cuz I know you are staying straight
Hey Man
you arent the only one, there are millions. I am not straight right now, but I keep fighting this crap. All it does is dominate your existence from my experience. By the way I hang with music peeps cause thats my job, and if you see what happens to them (I was touring for years) you will see where you will end up. Hang in, and if youre like me if you drink one you drink 12. Wishing you the best- Have a good Sunday and do something to enjoy the day.
Peace and Love
Dub