Old 04-09-2010, 08:12 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

They look at their actions thru some magical, rosy, alco haze. Where they are star of the show, handsome, debonair, sexy and oh so smart and witty, we see a stumbling, unkempt, crude, mumbling dumbo.

The saddest thing is....no matter what, they will always believe they were as they saw themselves, not believe the truth as it actually was.

My late ex, the week before I walked out, put on a performance that I still shudder at, 20 years later.

I literally dragged him out of the pub and threw him into the car and took him home.
He staggered thru the lounge, tripped over his own feet and crashed onto the floor, and thus slept for next few hours.

When he woke, he was angry at me for pulling him away from friends, and making a fool of him in front of everyone. "I was jealous because that nice young lady fancied him, and asked for his phone number." Yeah right, ok.

She asked for phone number.....to tell him cost of dry cleaning her skirt, after he had sent nibbly dish and tomato sauce flying into her lap.

I dragged him home before he totally wrecked the bar, as he had knocked over 2 bar stools, wiped out a tray with 4 glasses and jug of beer on it, rocked the table many times and spilt drinks over it, did his "party trick" sending people diving out of the way and just missed going to the wrong toilet. (I don't even want to know what he did when he finally got into the men's.....shudder!!!!)

He refused to believe anything I said, and almost had our girls convinced that it was all rubbish. Unfortunately for him, the pub owner was so "impressed" by the CCTV video of it all, that he made sure it was kept and my daughter saw it, in full colour.

For my ex it would not have mattered whether it was technicolour wide screen....for him it did not happen. Duh!!!

Your chaps actions were weird, and I would be out of any contact while he is doing whatever to be this way....what his mid processes are....God only knows.

God bless