Old 04-07-2010, 04:11 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
tommyg123

hi Andi I'm Tommyg and I a recovering Alcoholic also new to this site. Had lot's of experience with Booze and drinking on the job. You see I owned a Restaurant and Bar.
Actually when I started going to AA in the Early 80's I would go to a meeting and was so Pinked Clouded that I would go back to my place and try to get the ones that i thought drink to much to come with me to AA. I did!!!! My bartender kept reminding me that was How she made a living and come to think of it you do to. When the obsession and craving left me don't really remember when probably after that ultimate plea to HP to save my life. I knew I was done with the stuff. So I continued to work in my field around booze all the time for the next 20 years. Didn't want it, but had to remember i was only one drink away from another drunk. So HP will handle those co-workers. Pray for them and ask HP to put someone across your path so that you may share your experience strength and hope with them. We all have growing pains and that's the best experience i know of.

Good luck
Peace
Tommyg