Thread: Hungry?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
LifeIs

Hey Four,

You hit the nail on the head, perhaps one of the "oldies" can help us here. Actually, I was a bit different. I didn't get hungry till about the 4th day, first days I was off everything... just stuck to keeping myself well hydrated with water and probiotic/mineral supplement. Then, around end day 4 or day 5, boy oh boy did I get the munchies, scoured the house for high fat and sugar. Wanted bread with loads of butter and jam on top (I mean loads as real thick and heavy), ate little chocolate easter eggs like crazy. Whatever I could get my hands on and lots of it, too.

I am already overweight and can't afford this, will leave it for a few more days, so as not to overtax my ability to stay away from the alcohol, but when I get to my brother's on Wednesday, will put myself into his hands and follow his advice... (alcoholic, sober for a number of years, works out, healthy eater type).

I am sure this is just a phase, a replacement for all the sugar in the alcohol, but some confirmation that it will go away would be appreciated.