Thread: Ted...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 07:08 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
wingsfree

hey all.i have really done it.the hurt i have caused to sue,the only person i have.it is unbearable.i'm dealing with so much pain,i don't know what's going on.sue is hurting,i have caused it,i love her,she thinks i'll never get better,i haven't hit my bottom.i've hit so many lows,i can't bear one more....please help....ted
((((((Ted * Sue)))))) You've already gotten good advice Ted. All I have to say is you have a disease, none of us understand the darn thing, and there's no way we would purposely hurt anyone, EVER, it's this blasted disease that changes us into someone that isn't us. My heart goes out to both of you. It's been said here, that's yesterday, we all have to move foreward. I'd advise a lot of sucking up major sucking up....heck it can't hurt, lol, sorry had to toss a bit of humor in here, hope you're smiling.

I've been at the receiving end of that hurt, and I'll tell you it didn't feel so good, it was years ago, and I still drag it behind me like a dirty old bag of laundry, for the simple reason, he never once said he was sorry, that's all I needed to hear from him, and him mean it. I didn't understand what was going on, why he'd say or do the things he did, and it hurt like H3LL. I remember thinking, I didn't deserve to be treated or talked to the way he did with me, but now I know it's a sickness. You know every now and then I ask him WHY, he was that way with me, and he keeps telling me to stop living in the past, so guess that's what we all need to do, get out of the past, it really serves us no purpose, it does teach us though, might be some hard lessons, but we come out stronger in the long run.

Ted your Sue knows it's a disease...this place probably has really opened her eyes to it. She has to know in her heart how much you love her, and you would never intentionally hurt her, goes to show us how powerful this demon is, the bugger.

Ok I'm done rambling, really hate seeing people hurting bad, life could be so good. Today's a new day, I hope you both find some peace in it, be kind to each other.

Love......Denise