View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bucklepump

Unhappy Day 3 on Suboxone

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site, and I started taking suboxone for opiate addiction 2 days ago. About 30 minutes after I took my first dose, my w/d symptoms disappeared, and I felt good, although quite dizzy. I'm currently on 20mg a day, and since that first dose, I haven't felt any good effects at all. In fact I feel downright awful. I've barely been able to get out of bed for 2 days. I feel very fatigued, and very depressed. Has anybody else had this reaction to suboxone? I know that it takes a while to adjust to the medication and I may still be going through w/d from oxycontin (about 50-60mg a day), but I am starting to get worried. I read all these glowing reviews online about how suboxone gave people their lives back, so I'm just hoping that day 3 brings a little more hope. I know I probably just need to be more patient, but this depression is pretty bad. Has anybody else felt awful for the first few days on sub, and then felt much better after that? Right now I can't even say that the sub has reduced my cravings for opiates at all. Bad, right? I'd really appreciate any advice/info/encouragement you could give me at this point. Thanks!!!!