View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
rerun911

On Sunday I thought I was gonna die. Im on this medication and I could have seizures or heart problems if I drink. But being an alcoholic this is a problem. I went to a friends house and we started drinkin, I gave no thought to what could happen. I drank alot, but I did something that I would not usually do.Someone put some meth in front of me, and I did it.Its been like 8 years since Ive done meth,never really wanted to be more awake than I already am.So i never got into it to bad.But after two days of drinking and do drugs it finally got me. It was like four in the mourning Iwoke up shakin and coverd it sweat.My whole body was shaking and I couldnt control it.My heart was beating so fast and it seemed unless i took deep breaths my heart was gonna explode. Every time I stood up I would fall. I know I should have gone to the hospital but i didnt wanna be caught. Its weird but I know I was lucky this time.And Im kinda glad this happened, I feel diffrent this was a very hard bottom.As far as my relationship goes this was the straw.But for some reason I proably dont feel as bad as I should.It's weird!