View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 03:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
StillLearning1

Ah Stilllearning_
We sure are sisters!!

"how did someone who was missing a week of work at a time after bingeing pull himself together"
Well.. cause he has to, to find another enabler!!

Frequently I hear on these boards, my story. The ole prince charming, perfect. Dream come true. Soulmate. Okay- got a question for you? Would it really be so darn difficult to get someone to really like you.. love you.. think you were the best. If you didn't care about lying? If you just told them whatever they wanted/needed/liked to hear? Then really just did, whatever you felt like doing?

I've spent some time thinking. (WAY TOO MUCH TIME!!)
Frankly I think there is a distinct possibility, that my ex., actually used me- to GET the attention of other women. He was quite the gentleman.. loving and caring husband and father. Not at all unusual to hear other people say.. ".. I wish I had that."

So I don't even know, if it was even about me!! Had anything to do with me at all!

I understand my ex has had another spiritual awakening.. treatment sober. And yep- a new love of his life. Thank you God!!!!!!! Thank you God!! She is an Angel to me!! Cause when he is happy and feeling loved. Well- my life and my kids. Life is good!

At first I thought.. how could anyone be that stupid? :rotfxko Gee, I think I have a clue!!

But what I do know.. yep, my life looked darn good to alot of other people. Heck, even ME!! They didn't know the truth.. heck even I didn't know the whole truth at the time! Had I known where he was, and what he was doing, and with who.. Well I know this- I would NOT have thought life was so darn great! Or that he was!

People do not change over night. It takes alot of time, energy- work.